Wow! My first award! This was given to me by my new furend Dougall over at The Dougall Diaries.
I guess how this works is that I'll tell you 7 things about me, and then pass this along to other new furends I'd like to know more about. So here goes!
1. I am a bed hog. I love to sleep in the middle of the bed. When we go to bed, I curl up in a corner at the top of the bed. By the time mom wakes up in the morning, I've wiggled my way to the middle while she clings on to the side of the bed trying not to fall off. heh heh heh
2. I'm very talkative. When we wake up in the morning, I always greet mom with this sort of yawnhiiirooo sound (not an accurate onomatopoeia). Same thing when she gets home from work and takes too long doing whatever it is she does before taking me out.
3. I never learned how to do a proper Scottie stand, but we are practicing. I always want to stand up on the pads of my feet with my legs straight, through.
4. I think "sit" means mom is going to push my back end down.
5. I don't care much for chew toys or bones. I do love to chase the little red dot, though!
6. I am a huntress, through and through. Sometimes I get so riled up about catching something, that even my shadow gets me excited.
7. I love to play "tag" with mom. Sometimes she gets in the floor and mimics my playful bow, and we'll do this back and forth for a minute, then I'll run around the apartment, she'll do the playful bow/huff again and I'll come charging at her (sometimes I lick her face on my way by). It's my favorite game.
I'd like to pass this on to my new furends at Jazzi's World, Bouncing Bertie, and Molly the Wally.
Hope everyone's having a great week!